Peter Pilotto x Target Collab - Ready Feb 9th!

As we were shocked with the news of the Peter Pilotto for Target collab during fashion week last year September, it surely did pick up speed within the last 3 months. The lookbook came out and the commercial with the gorgeous Jourdan Dunn, Jessica Stam, Daniela Braga and Yumi Lambert dancing in their ridiculously perfect graphic print dresses, pants, tops, and skirts!

Two of my favorite patterns and ad with Yumi and Jourdan, my favs.
 

Now there are so many pieces and so much to covet, well these are the ones that I want to nab this Sunday!

The graphic laser print sweatshirt.

The Glam print slip on sneakers (with the graphic from Yumi's ad)

And the Top with the floral yellow blue print from Jourdan's ad!




Remember guys, it releases this Sunday February 9th. So get your cash ready (beware of Target's card scandal for right now). Or you can buy it on Net-a-porter who will carry the collection.

~Kaye Beeh

5 comments:

  1. I will definitely be getting my hands on some of these pieces. I even did a post on how to style these bright prints a while back, and I can't wait to test them out in real life. As a print-lover, I know that these designs will shake up any winter/spring outfits!

    Brittney

    anotherbeautifulthing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pieces!

    Yasmeen x
    http://themirroraffects.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These may not be my style but they are cutting edge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection! Thanks for stopping by, would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These prints are so fun. I love all of the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.