Beeh's Bags: Part 1 - The Rebecca Minkoff Family

I am not sure how many parts to this there will be but I wanted to share.
I really love bags, I like putting things into them, toting it around, and most of all the hardware and design put into each piece.

First id like to showcase the Rebecca Minkoff family, this is not a complete image, as some are stored.



I cannot tell you how much I love the Mac and Mini Mac series of bags. Too obsessed probably. I have worn each one at least 10 times already.

I would have to say my most worn ones are: between the Light Brown Tan Black Tribal MAC and Red BF Quilted Zebra Head Clutch.

~Kaye Beeh

11 comments:

  1. You have a vast array of purses... I think I have two... it is great to have a choice to go with your outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I wish I had all of these, LOVE the tribal print one!
    xoxo
    http://littlethingsandelephants.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an impressive collection!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should really wear those wonderful bags more often! But I understand that you are addicted to RM bags as they are indeed perfect! Wish you further many pleasure with them :) And I think you family will rise ...

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous collection! So pretty thanks for sharing!

    ~Amanda
    Meet @ the Barre

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoa! what a collection you have there! must be nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! What a loot. My fave is the bottom middle bag. :)

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  8. they all look lovely x

    New post on:
    www.tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rebecca Minkoff bags are really pretty! And you have so many of them :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.