#NYFW Day 1 - Yuna Yang Fall/ Winter 2014

Not only did I have the pleasure of seeing Odd but also Yuna Yang. Yuna Yang is known for extraordinary femme pieces with lace, debonair flair, and sophistication behind comprehension. You can wear the separates to work, an evening event, or date.

This fall's collection consisted of a sporty vibe with feminine touches and a color palette that describes fun. Lace is evident but its in mixed media textures. I love the play on textures and the styling of the entire collection.

Here are some of my favorite looks as shot by Charles Roussel.


I love the graphic sneakers and ethnic patterning on the blue dress.


 You can definitely see an asian influence on that creamy yellow lace chanteille blouse. The collar, the hair style, and wider bottom fit. Structured nicely.

 And the sporty looks, once again some fun ethnical prints on that black shoulder less top and striking deep blue straight tuxedo pants. And velvet red and black long coat with red bold tuxedo style straight pants.

One of my favorite shows, I gotta update favorite shows from 5 to 6 for Thursday.

~Kaye Beeh

1 comment:

  1. Lace is definitely an item that makes an outfit feminine ... I adore lace :)

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.