#NYFW Day 1/2 - BCBG Fall/ Winter 2014 Highlights

I think BCBG by Max Azria always does a solid job of sticking to their theme from a previous summer or winter season and decides to follow through by making something very unique.
FashionGPS

Like how BCBG can have a very contemporary look with minimalist themes but then they continue their color blocking and geometric tendencies that is appropriate with the season.

 



Not to mention how it is styled very well and the how the fit looks. I want the cozy black jacket on the left.

To be honest, I think this fashion week, we are going to see some extravagant coats from some designers and others who focus more on shape or others on the shape and color.

Lets see! and Happy NYFW.

~Kaye Beeh

2 comments:

  1. Now I´m happy, obviously I can wear my furs next year also :) Thanks for sharing this, now I´m looking forward to see more coats!

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.