#NYFW Day 1 - Odd Fall/ Winter 2014

I had the pleasure of attending the Odd Fall Winter Show this season and I have to say I loved the entire show, the theme was "Water On The Moon".

The color palette for this show was very calming and edgy at the same time.
The hair was a side part and fold over to the side with some sheen added to it. Quite lovely.

The chain necklaces which I guess will still stay on trend, is quite a nice edgy and simple take on these outfits.

I love the leather mixes, the simple pants, and easy to wear separates that you can pair with anything for a cool downtown feel.

From the second photo, I really like the look of that white skirt. Asymmetric, easy fabric and I bet when the wind blows, one can get that Marilyn effect.

Images via FGPS

One of my favorite menswear looks from the show. Reminds me of the 90s, the time of cyperpunks, the metrosexual high, and overall uber coolness that all the men had. I like the ombre and material used for this look. Its like a cross between the movie Hackers and Zoolander. If you have seen the movies then you'll feel as if "oh, yeah, its definitely what Derek would wear or Jonny's character in Hackers"

Overall a solid show and the outfits were all very coherent. I look forward to seeing what Odd does next time around.

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.