#NYFW Richard Chai Spring 2014: Can I start cool layering?

Richard Chai's coolness continues this Spring as we can now layer light things and wear that loose fitting silhouette I keep asking designers to do (in my head). Thanks Mr. Chai.

Images courtesy of Imaxtree

I love how you can do such a bright palette of colors and pair them with a print or stripe and it complements both.

Its as if doing a fun-sophisticated-minimal cool look is in.

 Once again I love when he includes male models, makes me want to picture a future boyfriend or gay husband wearing it, or I can make him wear it and be cool like myself. #TheAmericanDream
 I love the texture looks very breathable and the subdued plaid is very neat and appropriate for any occasion if a guy were to wear it during the Spring.

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.