#NYFW DAY 3 Looks - Altuzarra, Rebecca Taylor, Suno and more

The types of spring is the type that every girl will either have her toned taught stomach showing or her shapely legs. I like the way every one of these designers made it either edgy, feminine, lady-like, art deco, shapely, loose or casual to conform to their ideal muse for spring but at the same time, sticking true to their designing form.



Altuzarra
I mean no one knows a good side leg shape like him. The idea of a "wreck" is pretty neat in itself, gives a resort pirate kind of vibe. Yet like all have said this Bond girl vibe, i agree the lip color is very bold and the outfit choices are quite fluid and sexy outright.







Rebecca Taylor
The girl here is very trendy and yet stays true to her lady-like form. She enjoys the perforation, a little bit of a sporty edge and some added details like see through positioned areas, zippers, and paneling. You have got to love the way she can wear them as separates or together for a solid outfit that is soft yet the shape and fluidity shown is bold. She can be as simple or subdued colorful as she'd like. Any girl could appreciate this collection, I truly do and want these pieces from it below like right NOW! 








Rag and Bone
The 90s are back, I am sure those of you know of the movie Hackers, I am sure I've alluded to it dozens of times on here. Some of these outfits remind me of that styling. The sort of styling that says cool, edgy, simplistic, monochrome, and I can wear it anywhere. The idea of the crop top with an oversized jacket and side string cropped pants, I mean nothing is aesthetically cooler than that.
I love the use of textures, tailoring, the lip color(!), the transitioning from white and black to some minty pastels, I mean you can do a mild color spring but still rock out and stand out. Lax yet bold.






Suno
Suno is one of my favorite shows every season, I enjoy the shapes and prints that all of the clothing has. This collection evolved as if I am going on some sort of tropical vacation where I need these seperates or styled together to be lax yet look fashion-minded. I love the minimalistic flat shoes, the tri color element and various horizontal lines I appreciate. The laid back feel of it all, the feminine take to masculine forms of the picnic like pants and the printed styling attached to the entire outfit.












Sally LaPointe
Sally LaPointe always one for edgy and being out of the box, brought her fall aesthetic design sense to Spring and made these well sculptured pieces. Can be monochromatic with one color but how each fit the body various, can ruffle with leather or you can slink with easy white. The last look with the galactic organza over the peplum black form fitting dress I could see a young actress donning that, probably the like Kristen Stewart I would have to admit. (Dont shoot!)




~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.