New York Fashion Week Welcome!


It is that time of year again where we don our prettiest tailored jackets, down to our laser cut Alexander Wang dress all the way down to our Manolo Blahnik heels, at least that is other people.

For myself, I might don my trusty clarks that do have a cut out element to them or my really sick Nike Limited Editions Rubik Cube sneakers. Im more of a Kate Lanphear meets simplicity meets whatever.


Today I might go for a Parisian chic, dont care look, because that is how I feel but yet I wanna look like I kind of give a shit. #dilemma

On today's agenda, Richard Chai, BCBG, and Honor which thoughts and report will be up later on my site. Not to mention Desigual which I am going to.

This will be my face beginning in the day.

When my shows for today are over,


Stay tuned xox,

~Kaye Beeh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.