#NYFW BCBG MAXAZRIA Spring 2014: To cascade or not to cascade?

This season's BCBG takes us on a little journey in where we can be symmetrically simple all the way to laser cutting florals or the pleathora of a little print going a long way.

I just love the direction the show took from minimal symmetric smart loose yet cool fitting whites, beige, and blue palette all the way to cut florals in a risky way that makes us want to try wearing those bottoms.

Images courtesy of Alessandro Lucioni/Imaxtree




I really fell in love with this one. It is reminiscent of DVF's past collection with those floral headbands circa 2008-09 I think.
I could definitely fall in love with this one, wait, too late! I want this specific one.

I like how edgy and feminine BCBG is taking the clothing. Cant be sexy or frumpy comfortable all the time right?

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.