My Fall Wishlist: Between Utility and Necessary

Kaye's Ultimate Fall


I figured that since fall is coming up, why not do a set of the things that I love most that has been shown for fall 2013 yet other things that have existed previously. I am and forever will be indulgent in Utility jackets and coats I mean, half my closet consists of them. I can add it to a glam look for an uptown meets downtown chic or with my favorite pair of gap denim and a pair of coach sneakers for weekend ability on the weekdays.

  • This colorblock jacket by J. Crew is one that I have fallen in love with, I actually trekked to J.Crew just to see it in person and it does not disappoint. The material is a little heavy and holds the quality jacket that we should all sometimes invest in. Get it here by J.Crew.

Here is the pic in store when I was browsing.
gap.com
  • For me a really cool pair of denim is one that is cropped yet boyfriend styled, so I can have elements of both later summer and early spring in my step. I love a good pair of denim with utility jackets. This one by Current/Elliott is pretty neat, but a more affordable version is at the Gap, here, the 1969 deconstructed boyfriend.












  • Of course nothing says I don't care simplicity or a day where you feel lazy like a regular tee. This one is my H&M, but I am sure you can find any old tee or a basic one somewhere.

hm.com

  • The Rachel Comey Boots, the color block element transitioning into fall, a short boot where you can wear it with cropped denim or crochet shorts if you wish, I just love how transitional and fluid you can be with it. Buy it here at Lyst if you wish.
lyst.com

I understand the days where you want an over the top blouse or one with some embroidery or color because you feel festive or a million bucks. You will strut down the street like you are Natasha Poly. 




These from J. Crew are truly something. 
from Jcrew.com
  • The collection cashmere knit sweater, must feel so amazing in regards to material and you must truly shine with this colorful number, I feel as if I can pair it with anything and it will give a caravan, fun, and yet stylish color to any polished piece. Get it here, if you dare!












  • The Embroidered Boy Shirt, I mean not only does the embroidery on the sides remind me of a Parisian element of a Isabel Marant meets Celine but the fit is sort of masculine meets feminine details. Get it here!
from jcrew.com
  • Not only the jacket can be utilitarian but the bag as well. This one is by Coach, I love the shape, the colors, the leather placement, and how unisex it is. (Shown above!)

  • Finally, why not add a little luxe with some Chanel bangles, the iconic "CC" interlocking at your wrist adorned with gold but various colors will jangle on your wrist! (Shown above!)

Embracing fall with flair!


~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.