#NYFW Honor Spring 2014: Come to my Garden, I have tea and details

Honor's Spring kind of wonderful surely did not disappoint. We perceive the "Honor" girl as meticulous in staying true to her feminine form but she knows how to don so many prints and prim looks that we cannot keep up with her fab outfits. Plus she knows how to have fun and at the same time only dip her foot in a swimming pool.

This spring feels like foliage is still in the Honor girl's orbit but with beautiful added embroidery and fun soft yet bold details.

 The low side pony with the perfectly coiffed front with fun rims added such value to the outfits for me.
It was like she can walk around in her manicured lawn wearing this and its just her "causal wear" :)





When I mean nobody knows the feminine form with beautiful embroidery, floral foliage and soft feminine details like Giovanna Randall,  I mean it! She stuck true to her form and evolved even more. Everything in this collection I can not wait to see it translate onto the Spring street style scene.

One of my favorite designers to see every New York Fashion Week. From the presentation days to runway now, I am so excited for Honor's success.

~Kaye Beeh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.