W Global Glam SHOW


Outfit:
Top & Matching Scarf: Tunic Oval Cirlces Print by Style & Co.
Jeans: Gap Premium Skinny
Boots: Vintage
Hoodie: Yankees Blue
Jacket: Vintage Yugoslavia.
Bag (not seen): Proenza Schouler PS1 Cigarette Suede.


This show was a huge moment for me. An exclusive invite which came in the form of email thanks to Fashion GPS to attend. Unfortunately, I caught a stomachache and try to fight going to see it anyway but when it turned 8pm, the fight was done. I had to go home. I reached Lincoln Center waiting outside for my friend who also got invited to go but then when she came, we both left together. Madness right? I was so pissed off at myself but there are other shows, livestream, and style 360 to enjoy still yeah?

I decided to go winter cozy with fab prints that nobody can deny.

But nonetheless decided to have some fun with my matching scarf from my tunic.


I wrapped my scarf to make a turban. inspiration of one I saw wrapped greatly at the BCBG Max Azria store in Jersey. (Whose show was INCREDIBLE this year.)

Im trying my inner Linda Evangelista. Bear with me.

Tired! Among other things, I ended up view pics from other shows and doing my normal commentary. Culprit - Too much pizza.
My favorite boots.
strike that pose!

All smiles despite my disappointment.

My W invite. Amazing no?

The show was supposed to be :

For the Fall 2011 Global Glam Collection, fifteen designers to create original pieces reflecting the design aesthetic of three W Hotels: W Austin (opened in December 2010), W Taipei (opening February 14, 2011), and W Mexico City (undergoing renovation). The new season of Global Glam includes designs by: Eugenia Kim, Mara Hoffman, Twinkle by Wenlan, Clare Vivier, Deepa Gurnani, Noir, Paola Hernandez, I-Luck, Myne, Posse, Shaesby, Sibilia, Catherine Nicole, Yarnz, and Contego Eyewear.

W Taipei Collection: "Nature Electrified"

W Austin Collection: "Remix and Amplify"

W Mexico City Collection: "Masquerade"

The idea is wonderful too bad I was not there to see it. My other partner that went got some photos, so Ill try to find him to upload them later.~

~~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.