BCBG Max Azria Fall 2011 RTW -- Day 1 NYFW


This season's Max Azria blew the shorts off my knickers. Literally, they blew my mind. Nothing like that color blocking bore before, this was amazements.

I immediately thought of an equestrian-warrior feel. The definted drop down waists, the low cut tops/dresses with turtlenecks and very chic with homage to the past and very weather appropriate.

I also loved the array of hues. Cremes, Browns, Blacks, Sheer, Emblem fire, Orang-red, electric blue, and black. I mean wow. A great color available in the fall to rock during anything you may possibly feel.

I noticed the tall knee high boots. Thank you Max.

The simple makeup and brownish earth tone eyes. Very very fall. The shaped and defined eyebrows, a strong modern woman is envisioned. The parted hair. I mean the beauty and aesthetic of the whole show impressed me.

Another one of my favorites for the day, well day before yesterday. Day #1.

My favorite look was the sheer cross striped skirt flowing and the vertical striped sheer top to match. Its probably a dress but still in love with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.