Seasons of Inspiration via Italian Vogue

This is the lovely Julia Steigner in Vogue Italia 2004, shot by Steven Meisel


Lately, I have been getting more in depth with my new semester and find that I will need to work hard. But that does not mean I will stop blogging or whatever. I am pretty good at management, so I will be doing everything I can.

This new year I said I would bring on more personal style photos and I will, only if I could get someone to help fix and find my two cameras. My friends cant help. Oh well.


My current inspiration and feelings are from the Vogue Italia 2004 issue...freedom, freeness, a never ending dance, strong spirit, unspeakably beautiful, and the neverending story.
Natalia Vodianova in Vogue Italia September 2004 issue. The most beautiful photo I have laid eyes with it being her. (The other is a monochromatic calvin klein spread)

Currently, I am confirming and getting ready for New York Fashion Week. Events, presentations, meetups, shows, photography, street style, and great hors'd-oeuvres to eat!

Making a final vintage shop run and fighting off fatigue! Time to run in Litas! Litas to the rescue!

~~Kaye Beeh

1 comment:

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.