Brown Bear Diary --Such amazement

This is the cover of my favorite photo book.Its from the Brown Diary series. A japanese photographer came up with this idea of following around a quite teddy bear within its adventurous days. Such a cute series. I thought I would share it with you guys. This is another one of my sources of inspiration.




Be aware, this is not all the photos! And this book is 24.95$ at Kinokuniya Bookstores.
Ive had this book since Last August/September. And Im looking into getting the others books in the series.


Haha this pic always reminds me of Montcler. I dont know why. The jacket?




The other books. Brown Diary Golden, Brown Diart Bon Voyage, and the original Brown Diary.
They are originally supposed to be 14 bucks. But importing values makes it higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.