Richard Chai Womens Fall 2011 RTW NYFW -- DAY 1


Richard Chai is always one of my favorite shows to see because its truly a lot of fun and he embodies the type of girl I am.

It was gorgeous black hues, ankle length dresses and skirts ( i felt the 90s length of things come back agani), fashionable in the cool weather, and I saw transitions of short jackets to full on long coats.

Some were business chic and others were cool girl casual. I definitely see his Chai theme from last two seasons. The layering and flowing material at its best.

The silhouettes come back to play with gorgeous deep grays, tailored works of pants and jackets.

Then towards the end a transition to more lighter cremed looks. It was a dark and bright ode to fall.


Overall, my favorite look was the khaki jumpsuit with the floral shear leg, which was a great surprise to the outfit. I immediately thought 70s.



Then the sheer top with sequin and stardust material. It was really pretty.


Another good look was the dress with a floral drape. Wow.

~Kaye Beeh

1 comment:

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.