Obsessed with Carven & Blast from Chanel's Past



I am in official love with this spring/ summer cotton and silk material crme jacket by Carven. I love the double breasted style buttons, remind me of pea coats, and the random zipper not in the center but off to the side.

If I were doing a monotone or neutral spring. Khaki colored shorts I have from H&M would do wonders with this. A nice statement necklace from Zara I saw the other day would go great with it. It was a greenish hue. And then I would wear my Michael Kors sandals that I have now had forever.


Also what im in love with is this ad of Claudia Schiffer for Chanel 1992. Shot by Karl Lagerfeld. The old chanel I am still in love with. Such a breathtaking photo and the lighting is perfect.

The perfect Leather outfit. The one that came close to this was Anne Hathaway's character in Devil Wears Prada (my favorite movie, that im watching now for FASHION WEEK here in NYC!) that all Chanel outfit that she makes that drastic change into thus stunning Gisele and Emily Blunt's character into stunned bitches mode.
Omg, I want that huge lambskin leather bag. Perfect weekend travel bag, must cost tons.

Its also Fashion Week here in NYC, time for the Fashion Types to swarm all studios, stores, street photography, starbucks full orders, distressed PR workers, Lincoln Center art types all leave in disarray, that 1 train to be full, taxis and towncars all in tow and hard to get. Man I love fashion week. The friendly security at the doors. The Daily magazines available each day in the lobby at damrosch park and starbucks frappucinos.

Lets get it all! Today is the Hearts Truth Red Dress. I cant wait to hear who modeled this year and what beautiful "Lady in Red" Dresses will grace us.

Fall 2011 lets get it!


~~Kaye Beeh

1 comment:

  1. I like looking back at editorials from the past.. this one from chanel is great.

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.