Beeh's Scents for the everyday life

So I have been getting a couple of questions about what perfumes I own and wear! So this is dedicated to those who wanted to know. Whats in my perfume collection, this is the overview.

I have a couple of the Harajuku Lover Fragrances, including the Love and G in summer editions.


I have the Prada D'Iris Infusion, Lulu Guiness, Lola by Marc Jacobs, Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist, L'Eau de Issey by Issey Miyake, L'Eau Summer Edition by Issey Miyake, J'Adore by Dior, 212 sexy by Carolina Herrera, Very Hollywood by Michael Kors, Burberry Sport, Juicy Couture, Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana, Betsey Johnson, Gorgeous by Ayamik, Dolce and Gabbana Number 6 -L'Amoureux

Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb small, the large Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb Extreme, and the Viktor and Rolf Larger Flowerbomb. Plus I have the hair mist, which is a nice one I seldom use. Then The OC for her, from my favorite 2003-2007 series, THE OC! 2 Nanette Lepores, Shanghai version and the normal pink. Then the flora by Gucci in the front!



2 sizes of the Bvlgari Rose Essentielle, Gucci II perfumes, Chanel no 5, Burberry Beat, Dolce and Gabbana The One, Dolce and Gabbana the Rose One, Burberry Brit Red Limited Edition.


3 Lanvin perfumes. 2 of them are Jeanne by Lanvin and the other purple one in the case is Eclat D'Arpage by Lanvin.


Oh and thats the Hilary Duff With Love with the golden top. The back right is the M by Mariah Carey.

So yeah, thats all my perfumes and counting. I used to have many but I sold em out on ebay.


~Kaye Beeh

3 comments:

  1. Love this post. The Lola and Flowerbomb perfume are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want several of your perfumes. On my wishlist, I have Light Blue and L'Eau De Issey, so I want to borrow some from you! XD

    I am very impressed by your collection and I actually have some questions. Is it true perfume goes bad and that the scent changes over time? If so, how long do they last? I've been wanting to get several other perfumes, but I'm too afraid to get several, if they go bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woahhhh you luckayy thing! I've never seen such a large collection before!
    ss

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.