WANT: Tiffany&Co x Elsa Peretti

For all while now I have been preoccupied with so many other things and I decided to give Santa one of my wishlist items early. Haha, whom is Santa? I wonder that myself. Anyway, I have been loving the Tiffany Elsa Peretti collections pieces for a while.

There is the bottles with lapis stoppers, the sterling silver jugs, jugs on cord, and the lovely open heart pieces and the Elsa Peretti Bean which is an obsession in itself.

But my personal favorite and what I would like to get is the Elsa Peretti Small Open Bottle. It runs for about $395 USD on Tiffany.com.
Dont you love the idea of putting a small flower in it? When I bought my last Tiffany Necklace a couple of months ago, the sales associate that assisted me had the flower petal in the one she was
wearing. Le Freak Flower Chic. Freak out!

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.