My own fall, a little leather, fur, TOM FORD, and propaganda!

With a Purpose.


Marc by Marc Jacobs t shirt, €38
Burberry Brit felt coat, $995
Rag & Bone denim skinny jeans, $165
Matiko low kitten heel, $110
MICHAEL Michael Kors top handle bag, $368
Tom Ford brown sunglasses, €280


Here is my perfect set for fall, its all that i am so obsessed with right now. Burberry trench made of felt wool with a little leather element to it. Very chic and very edgy.

An inexpensive Marc Jacobs shirt with a purpose. There is always a message, so why not wear it?

Colored Denim is Rag&Bone, they have some nice skinny colored denims which make our fall brighter. Intermix has them, I tried it on the other day, it looks good. But I am going to try Rag&Bone store for a better fit.

Oxfords, especially in suede, such a classic.

A little fur to it by Michael Kors, a nice play on textures.

And Classic Tom Ford shades that tons lighter and looks very european. Try Portuguese.


I believe they are good as separates and together. I just love them.


~Kaye Beeh

6 comments:

  1. LOVING THE JEANS!! ACTUALLY IM LIKE CRAZY TRYING TO FIND ONE IN THAT COLOR!!
    XX

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. super outfit...I love this t-shirt =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is amazing i'm your new follower via google friend connect please follow me too so we can keep in touch :)

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Great blog and photos! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.