Jill Stuart SS 2012

I watched Jill Stuart, and this time my head was taking in every single piece and the way the models moved in them. All of the pieces are wearable. Some you should get the confidence to but its all good pieces.

First of all, the shoes, the sandals with the golden platted platform and the heel. I heard Emma Roberts is a fan, she was looking hard at them throughout the show along with Jamie King.

I loved the various palm tree printing on some of the pieces. Dress, tops.
And it with that peter pan color in a silk is gorgeous. Reminds me of a 40s look. And to finish it off with that gorgeous beige cream jacket, I want that jacket for spring.

The colorblocking is amazing. A pinkish red, a salmon pink with orange and a robin blue.
I would wear this outfit as it is and also mix up some pieces with other vintagey looks as well.

The geometric print, oh yes. The robin light blue and the salmon pink, the dress is loose which is always nice change away from Herve Leger tightness. I love this, reminds me of an A-line shift which you can wear with heels or with sandals and a boho bag to achieve a cool look.

A bit minimal but I love the cascading detail on the top, its like silk paneling. And then a single red stripe that hems the bottom of the top, its very cute.

All in all, Jill Stuart Spring looks so amazing and I cant wait to try out some of these pieces and see if I can go to her Soho Store this spring and secure some. Pastels, yum. You can try mix and match the pieces with anything, the versatility is what I love.

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.