Turbo Jam DVD


I seriously love Turbo Jam though, I have done some of the workouts already, Learn & Burn, 20 minute workout, Turbo Sculpt, and Ab Jam yesterday, which gave my ab's a kick in the abs.


You really utilize the pelvic tuck and try to hold it as you go through these 11 elite moves and variations with reps. Now to the point that your core feels everything.



I really feel as If I will definitely get a wonderful cardio workout everyday with Chalene as she is very inspirational and a fireball of energy!


I heard and seen that she has done Turbo Kick before, which sellso n ebay for over 10 dollars as rares.

Chalene Johnson will definitely work you into shape. Next on my list to do is order Turbo Fire and experience an even more ultimate rewarding workout.


BTW, P90x Lean week 1 is done. Lean week 2 I'm going to start soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.