Hiatus Miatus

(LOL, i passed Kenmare today so I took a photo, i believe I needed this photo, dont ask why.)

Sorry folks, I have been hiatus for two weeks or so due to college starting up and everything in succeeding and survival. Cue "For The love of money" by The O'jays. The Apprentice Theme Song.


Speaking of which Im glad about the regular Apprentice set up again before the celebrity editions! And its focused on recession affected citizens who are struggling and/ or unemployed.


So yeah, I have been exercising a little less but still at good pace. I walk 5 or more miles every day. I bought tons more dvds, so more reviews, and i am on P90x Day 5. Legs and Back with the Ab Ripper X.


My room needs a good clean. I do not like ants or dirt. Please. I cant.


Im looking over Milan Fashion Week and Paris Fashion Week things, I like what I am seeing so far. I will post what I can, not at the normal off season spend but with accuracy on what I want to hit up.


One thing I gotta say is: Prada S/S 2011, warmed my imaginative heart. <3

:) Au Revoir.

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.