A Michael Kors Fall

I always love Michael Kors pieces. Thy are interchangeable with everything else. His classic American woman with European influence but throughout the decades.

My personal favorite items would have to come out of the upcoming fall impending on us already.

Fall 2010 Kors style.

Favorite boots would have to be this one.It can go with almost any outfit to give that military and uproar edge. I love boots with buckles or lacing. Lacign to be exact.

The best outfits I would like to see or interpret this season would be:

This one is a major classic one. Reminds me of the 40s. I would love to see a woman wear this and strut down Broadway or 7th Ave. It just looks so chic and effortless. Reminds me of the 80s-90s supermodel era to be exact. Just fab without trying.

The modern business woman who can not don pant or skirt suits. This is stylish and classic at the same time. Women and menswear all in one outfit. I always love a blazer in an outfit.

Another effortless chic. You may be going to the gym, coffee run, or anything shopping day. Its cold out. No need to bundle and look like "Yeah...just go home", no. Make it casual and effortless. Throw on a long jacket with sweats and a tee.

The warm and earth tone colors and camel colors really bring it over the top though. I have been raving about this collection since it first debuted on the runway back in February.

Michael Kors is forever. (My mom always states that, well she has a lot of his handbags and shoes. Which explains it and I agree.)


~~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.