My Doing List...


I have realized that ever since a new year and new semester started that course work is a lot but I have to do and achieve success. I have been trying to manage everything and not slack off on my nutrition, fitness, and down time.

I have decided to have my do-list listed so I am always reminded that it is here:

-Try out running
-Enter a 5K
-Lose Weight
-Try out new restaurants (healthy entrees)
-Do more workouts
-The Gym has new classes every month (going to the gym more!)
-Update Blog more often
-Study harder than before
-Don't slack off
-Invest in a very good spinning bike
-Go back to Exhale core fusion classes
-Join flywheel sports and engage in spinning class (I dont know about soul cycle...)
-Try out Nalini Method
-Try out that Body Method place up by 60s.
-Try out Physique 57
-Do more guest passes at different gyms
-TACK ON TRX Suspension Training
-Join a study group
-Invest in a great heart rate monitor (Sportline ones are crap)
-Manage money & get deals on Ebay (like I am now)
-Spend more time at library.
-Start course works earlier than usual.
-Try out energy kitchen
-try that new chipotle & quinoa place
-Take more photos of my surroundings
-Do walking tours of places in Manhattan I have never been (well.....almost done due to my whole life (LOL?))
- Show readers more and more photos of my personal style and stuff I like! :D

There is so much to do but it is not impossible.
But Yeah I know you guys get the gist of it all. You do not have to stick to one idea or one place. Expand the horizons, try new things, and feel confident.

It is not easy but take it one step at a time.

~~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.