David Koma Spring 2011 RTW


I have recently started looking into more designer that I have never heard of or are not too mainstream yet and I have found David Koma. I heard someone mention him and to check his collection for the ladies of next spring and summer. Boy that was a good idea.


It felt like watching movable art pieces like what I would see in a museum, I felt the same way when Alexander McQueen was designing (R.I.P. SIR)


One of the reasons I like this collection is the use of black, goldish yellow and whites throughout the basis of the collection.

It was artfully done like he did every single look himself. And probably did.

In them the skillfull cuts, the application of stripes or strips of black and gold in a certain way cuts a sexy body for a woman.

The definied waists. The full outward skirts gives a romantic feeling. The colors and shapes and yet the makeup gives an edgy look.


This man has a vision and I would like to see it develop more and more.

~~ Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.