ReCap of Friday at NYCC NYAF 2010

I did not get anytime there at all just to be clear people. I got a few photos, ill post them at the end of tmrw.


I still got my cosplay ready for tomorrow. Soi Fon from Bleach. If you see me, say hello, and do not be shy.

If you see free hugs and high-fives then do not be shy either! They all love you! :)


But anyway, I went to the Press Office, HUGE HUGE DEAL of a line. Seriously I spent 15 minutes in the lne but got FREE vitamin water! :) SUCCESS. Got the badge.

I had class at 3:40 pm, I look at clock....2:15pm. SHIT.


Made a move upstairs with my buddies, they separated as I had to leave soon. So I stopped by 2 booths. One with a fantastic artist who builds sculptures and figurines out of lego pieces. I got two amazing photos, Ill show it later! But he let me build a staircase...well....4 small floors. LOL (Gotta look up his name..I forget!)

Then I went to this booth about a new comic idea called Green Chip. Superhero who fights against a mad scientist and "beautiful but deadly woman named Virus". So clever. I will definitely take a picture of the coaster I got from the booth. "Chip Drinks" indeed.

Then it was 2:45! OMG, and I had to get to class in a mad rush. M34 to 2 other trains. Oh man.

Class was a bore when I reached. He kept discussing the same idea and everyone was falling asleep. But NO ONE is ever at my college on a friday! LUCKY ME.

I rushed back to the con only to see packing up! I managed to get a sword. Muahaha. Strike. Score!

Hopefully Saturday will be better. Going from 9:30-10 am to 9pm-10pm. Gotta Werqq it.


~~Kaye Beeh

P.S.- The comic con side seemed dead. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.