Stylo Yeux Chanel Eyeliner


I just bought myself a new eyeliner from the Chanel Soho store yesterday. I love the look of the store. I managed to see and closely look at the Chanel Fall 2010 "Wooly Fur" collection and in person, it is not menancing as people say.

Its quite adorable and fashionable. Especially the brownish red leather jacket with a little trim fur for about 13,000$ USD.

I loved everything I saw in the store but I knew I had not bought any Chanel item yet, so I look over at the makeup section, I saw the Blue/Black Satin nail polish which is popular but decided to go the eye route.

BTW, i hardly wear makeup, the only thing I like is eye shadow and eye liner. :) I believe the eye is the sexiest body part. (or if so)

I picked up the Chanel Long Lasting Stylo Yeux Waterproof Eye liner in 30 - Marine color.

I love it. I believe its a good value and I will wear it everyday.

Well in other news, I saw my dream chanel bag there, the classic look, so I am definitely saving up for it.

Plus the little shopping bag with the white Camelia flower is adorable.

~~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.