Favorite Finds from Forever21...yum

So I have been drifting back into forever 21 pieces because well they are affordable and it is always stylish but not so much.

Anyways, I took my first walk into a forever 21 in a few months and actually liked what I saw, quite a few pieces really stood out to me. They are good for autumn and possibly could be carried over to winter with the proper warm body accessories hence the warmers.

I really love these though:

This dress is very romantic of a victorian feel and yet very airy and free. I could definitely see these with a lovely pair of grey or black cigarette skinny pants with ankle boots. A fitted blazer could go with it.


Hmm, oxfords are all good. I especially love the ones that was in a recent target collaboration, i forgot the designer! Bad Kaye but anyway, oxfords can go with almost anything. I just love a pair of oxfords with a nice black skinny pants with a striped "Cosby" styke sweater. :)


I love these shoes. I have the ones by isotoner. They are a bit vintage I suppose. a 2.78 heel on them is not bad and is very comfortable. I love to wear them with my military style jacket and gap skinny jeans. Yeah, I truly see that skinny jeans are good on me along with straight style, but wide leg does not work.


These resemble the Miu Miu shoes but I always find either version to be very cute and flirty. Could be that one item that could pop a color into a universal color outfit or just any outfit that may be devoid of color or awesomeness.


A lovely fall appropriate bag, it is stylish yet classic. It reminds me of the PS1 bag, which I believe I have, :O, is it real not sure. Bought it from a small store in Bklyn. :) I think its real. Tags and all.


It is a wonderful must have jacket for fall because you need a wonderful jacket. I love the double brested style and it reminds me of Burberry's fabulous coats! Love it!


I love the sweater, the earth tone color, the bows, and the bit of seethrough on the shoulder bone. Reminds me of Louis Vuitton Fall 2010. The resemblance is uncanny, all thats needed is a flouncy 20s skirt with a Marc Jacob genius bow kitten heel shoes.

All in all, fall is fall...

~~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.