Old Photo from Fashion Week --Lela Rose on a Sunday

This photo is a very special photo as it was when I met Linda Fargo of Bergdorf Goodman.
(sorry about the resolution, taken from my camera phone, since my nikon was dead) She was very lovely and gracious. Haha, she said at the time to "excuse the way she may look tired in the photo" and then I said "Nonsense! You look great all the time". I officially died you know.

At the time it was when I went to the Lela Rose show on Sunday during September's Spring/ Summer 2011 NYFW. Gorgeous collection!

Also Ken Downing of Saks was there, Jessica "Lowdnes" (sorry about the last name!) from 90210, Christian Siriano I believe I saw him, so cute!, and a few others.

It was a greaet show all in all and I got a preview of the new Lela Rose x Payless Collection due next year.

~~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.