Loving the offerings that Zara and HM have recently, i mean sometimes the fast fashion trendy clothing gets on your nerves after a while but I find they have offered some sort of consistency in terms of materials used and having availability of different styles for all different girls recently.
The offerings that I have picked are some of what I want from these places as of now! I mean suede shoes, lux pieces, Parisian fun, Minimalist comfort with a little bit of a European edge.
These are the pieces from Zara:
- The Doll Drawing T-shirt here for $25.
- Leather Effect Contrast Collar Coat here for $129.
- Tie-Dye Effect Scarf here for $29.
- Croc and Chain City Bag here for $179.
- Short Knit Coat with Belt here on sale for $39.
- Rigid Buckled Mini Messenger Bag here for $69.
And the pieces from HM:
- Jacquard Weave Jacket here for $59.
- Suede Boots here for $79.
- Suede Sneakers here for $39.
- Hooded Cardigan here for $35.
- 3 pack of Bracelets here for $4.
I just love how dynamic and fashion forward each piece represents and the amount of ways you can wear it. Not only easy on the budget but I find some of these pieces to last quite a while.