Inspiration: Isabel Marant Parisian Chic

I have fallen in love with Etoile IM and Isabel Marant's collections because of the effortless parisian chic looks. Not only is it fringey, romantic, and casual but you can take any outfit of basic colored pieces and add any type of fringey Marant boots, sweater, or embellished jacket and belt, and it instantly becomes a stylish outfit.


 I loved the H&M collaboration and if you remember, it was one of the most successful ones done. The purl knit, ecru knit styles of sweaters is unbelievably cute and cozy.



I am so inspired by the Spring 2012 collection because of that was one of her bests. Things you never thought of wearing seems so easily wearable. Its all about how you style it.

Here is Rachel Bilson wearing a sweater!


I found pieces like these with the same aesthetic at various stores over my vacation that I think sort of captures the boho parisian effortless chic style I love. Will do some posts with them soon, so look out the next couple of weeks.

~Kaye Beeh

2 comments:

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.