Bag Envy: Sofia Al Asfoor Pyramid Shield Bag

I have known about this bag and designer for about a year now but recently felt the need even more to try and obtain one of these bad boys. The iconic shield bag by the designer Sofia Al Asfoor.

She comes from the Arabian Gulf, Middle East, where she studied design worldwide from Parsons here in NYC to the UK. These bags in fact debuted back in the Dubai, Middle East region a couple of years back like 2013, I believe.

via sofiaalasfoor.com
 The insane craftsmanship with the most exotic leathers, gorgeous supple calf leather, and the emphasis on modernity with architectural features is what makes this a unique piece for any wardrobe. I mean the bag is named "Shield. With those pyramid geometric details on the front, you could hit an assailant with the front and possible try to blind them, Haha.


The bag price ranges from $3,000 to $30,000 USD, thats alot of moolah! Its not sold in alot of places but I know Farfetch.com has them in the various sizes. Been in love with this bag since Ive seen Lily Ghalichi from Shahs of Sunset fame carrying it on her IG.


~Kaye Beeh

2 comments:

  1. Kaye, this is definitely a unique and interesting purse... I love it in blue... however; it this purse could cost up to 30,000, I would have no money left to put in it... if I could raise that much to get it... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seeing this bag the first time here and I understand that you like it! It's really a very cool and special bag.
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.