They are in my dreams.... Top 10 Fall Must Haves





The fall is almost around the corner, are you ready? The Top 10 fall must haves I believe every person must have.

1) Booties


I present to you, the ever beautiful Ginevra Booties by Tory Burch.
This is one of my staple pieces for the fall. Im trying to obtain it through Nordstrom Rack for a good price of $199. Not bad right? The material is a good Suedish-leather with the studding layer finished off with wooden cork bottoms. The heel is about 1-1/2 to 2 inches, nothing much to walk in.

I could easily run in them, catch butterflies with them, and strut down the subway steps without tumbling over.

For some reason, can you imagine a toggle coat with it?

2) Toggle Coats
Im going to purchase one of these for myself. This one is a Dorothy Perkins Toggle Coat (UK). I love the faux fur collar and the contrasting pulls with little fur balls on the ends. Looks very cozy.
Retails for about $150. So about 75-80 pounds in GBP.

3) The Classic Trench

Or another type of coat for the fall that is very neat is the Trench.
This is by Burberry London, I believe they do the best trenches if you have the money for it. This one retails for $1,195 at Net-a-porter

A cheaper trench for only $50 dollars is the Target Merona Trench. Im thinking of buying it in a navy and beige color. $100 dollars for both and they have rain repellent material. SCORE!

This one (the photo) is at Target online now in petites for 18 dollars. Sale time ladies. HERE.

4) Bashful Crops

The classic crop pants. Not flared or long, but just right at the ankle. They go great with booties, loafers, flats, and sneakers. Very 50s esque to me.
You can get boyfriend style, loose, skinny, or fitted style.

I love these Boyfriend Chino Crops at Banana Republic. Now on sale for $49.99 here.
You can tuck in the shirt or tuck out. Wear with a lovely floral tunic to make a statement or a flashy black shirt from Zara. Anything.

I stocked up on two pairs from H&M, A black and a beige.

5) Messenger/ Satchel Style Bags

These have been getting extremely popular, everyone has one but now the fall needs them. You need to keep tons of stuff in them, have good quality, and look good.
I love this one by Fossil, The Vintage Reissue Bag. In stores, not sure. But you can find some on ebay. From Prices ranging from $40 to $120. Originally a $128 USD bag. Not available on Fossil.com, check Ebay.
6) Jewel tone & Earthy Tone & Fur Clothing
This is what I have been seeing with many brands across their Fall 2011 collections, from Fendi to Gucci to Derek Lam.

The many shades of brown to deep red and beautiful heather greys. These are what make up fall, they are basics but can be so lux if you know how to do it well.

Here is a look from Gucci.

7) Knits and Bits of Peter Pan
From Marie Claire to the streets of Milan, im seeing people wearing cable knit sweaters, striped sweaters and tons more sweaters with a lovely peter pan collar effect to it.

Here is a look from Louis Vuitton:

And.....my favorite photo. Love this style of the Peter pan collar. Blazers go well with it too. Make sure they are a little tailored, best effect for the Peter.
Another pic, of the knits. Long sleeve or long length. Knits are super cozy and can be super neat when accessorized to your comfort.
The view from Tommy Hilfiger..

8) Statement Bracelets
These I have been seeing pop up from summer to fall and in magazines. They make the outfit more artsy and make your arms feel pretty cool. I dont know about you but whenever I wear bracelets such as cuffs or bangles, I feel empowered.
This one is from Chanel.
Called the Black Forest Cuff, Price Unknown, call boutique to find out.


And then this baby, a lesser price by Alexis Bittar.
Gunmetal Pave Hinged Horseshoe Cuff. $195 at Intermix (you can get it at IntermixOnline
9) Exotic-print Bags
They are lux, amazing, and are truly fall styles. I have my two exotic croc print messenger bags. It gives a polished finish to an outfit and that desired foreign classy look.
Rebecca Minkoff does it well. Notice my Zebra bag in the past few postings making her appearance.
This is the Rebecca Minkoff Zebra Calf Hair Rumour Crossbody, I own this one! Its $275. Get it here.
And another Rebecca Minkoff favorite of mine, which Im saving up for..is the Proposal Quilted Bag. Get it here for $295.


And lastly at..

10) Maxi Skirts

These babies have been coasting over the summer on many people, now to lose the dress for fall but take up the maxi skirts. I know you all love those maxi with the solid on the top and the see through towards the bottom. There is just something about the flowy material and freeness of it. No constrictions of pants? Go girl.

Here is the double layer see through favorite. by Robert Rodriguez. Get at Intermix, Preorder for $265 here.


And then a cheaper alternative, a jersey one. Can be folded into your weekend bag without the hassle. Splendid Jersey Maxi Skirt at $85 here at Intermix.

Well there you have it folks. Such dynamic pieces for this fall arent they? I cant wait to test and find my niche within them. Ciao!

~Kaye Beeh

2 comments:

  1. cool must haves. I'm starting to look for mine too :-)

    De,

    Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous trend forecast and wish list!!! Great post!;)
    Thank u so much for leaving your comment on my blog, I really hope I'll have a chance to see u again there!;)
    kisses
    Jelena (http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.