Ringspun - UK

I was recently in Century 21, okay last week. I have done my scouring and touring of activewear, got some great adidas sweats and a yoga hoodie, which I have been wearing the past week. To and from classes.

I decide to go into the european designer section, which is upstairs. The harem of different labels and many prospects of Piazza Sempione and See by Chloe hangs around.

I find Ringspun! They have tons of outerwear and tops around, so I scour through them and find this mate.

Sort of a capelet. I never had one but admire them (I think Blair Walfdorf esque) The UES queen and Ringspun's cool kid take on that.
Now that price is whats up. Im going back next week to get it.
Another sweater by Ringspun. Doesnt it remind you of the jacket that Hermione Granger doned when they apparated to London and to that restaurant where a death eater found them and she oblivated them. In Deathly Hallows Part 1? Haha, im very specific.
I went onto their website and find out that Ringspun is from the Uk, Manchester originated (YESS!) from the end of the nineties. High quality and young innovators do this brand good.
*
Ringspun is established in the hearts of young, innovative fashion followers everywhere, from the U.K. to the Far East. Despite having evolved into one of the UK’s most influential independent design labels, the brand continues to expand and advance, whilst maintaining that rare Northern spirit and inspiration.*

I love their clothing. They sell at ASOS online, I found out but not much items readily available. If you can find in a store, then thats really lucky. The material is good. *Heart*


And to top it all off, I had to try this...
Cinchilla vest. Oh ye gods, and it was $399. It was very warm though. But PETA would be on my asset.

Well back to Ringspun, im definitely going to look more into their goodies. I believe they have very good Fall and Winter items. Cant wait to test.

~Kaye Beeh

6 comments:

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.