Dashing Tom Felton + the cover of Da Man Magazine

Its official. Tom Felton has always been cool but now he is just amazing. Finishing up a huge franchise movie series and now one of the stars in the new release of this weekend, Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Playing another evil or bad character, he truly has a knack for.

He has said something about the British being able to do that well, I truly agree.

So he is the cover of the latest Da Man Magazine, I found out through web searches and the ever reliable twitter.

And he is dubbed London's Coolest Bad Boy. I immensely agree.

I have some photos, courtesy of Da Man Magazine online, that I managed to scoop out.
And boy do I have to say, Tom can dress to impress. Anybody notice the swag?
(Photos are by Da Man Magazine, not mine (Though I wish they were)

After this, he is doing the movie The Apparition and two other films. Apparition is in post-production, so we shall be seeing more soon.


Also check out his interview conducted with the magazine, a great interview to hear his thoughts and aspirations. Check it out at here.


Well, there you have it. I will be keeping check on Tom Felton, Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and the rest of the Harry Potter cast to showcase their endeavors past the franchise, which shall be a sight to enjoy.



Thanks for the read guys as always,

~Kaye Beeh

2 comments:

  1. I love Tom Felton! He's so handsome! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.