Wonderous Christmulus Spherous

Loving this dress!!
Dress: 101 Idees
Jeans: Gap Premium Skinnies
Socks: Cashmere Socks by Marc Jacobs
Watch: Michael Kors


Okay, so I am pretty excited as I am doing this blog post yet sad. Final grade from Chemistry came back, it sucked. But I enjoyed myself out today here in the city. Many people were with loved ones today, frockling and being touristy like using the whole sidewalk, walking very slow and blocking ways. Thank goodness department stores have side entrances.

I left home today in my new Italian/French creative culture dress. 101 Idees. I love this dress with leggings or a pair of skinny jeans. I absolutely wore the jeans, much more warmer and with my Salvatore Ferragamo Blue Suede Lace up Oxfords.

The dress has these cotton knitted strands, like 5 of them, going across my neck on my chest, like a necklace. The back and sleeves are black and gray horizontal striped, a side panel on each side that is asymmetrical fabric slopping down with a see-through cotton section.
You can hold them up like Bat Wings! Then a outline and detailing of a flower in red and black on the bottom front.

It reaches my knee, the dress in total.
My Ferragamo shoes

The neckline with the knit strands on the dress is so fantastic and nicely created. My excitement is seepin out in these photos!

So anyway, I am on the railroad to go into the city since I was out spending time out east. Haha, I had some camera fun and ended up taking this epic photo:
When you are sleepy, definitely you are! Srry dude, it was a funny and light-hearted humour I could not pass on.

Then 15 minutes later was in Penn Station, navigating my way through endless luggage, people, and food, all in that order.

I was hungry so I went to Ginger's Catonese Chinese Cuisine. I love that place. So elegant yet not uptight and the food is pretty good. If your not done, you can do carryout, which is very kind. Lets say that I felt so full that passing street food vendor carts made me sick. (Almost in that size 8 girl, awwooo. Kidding.)

Even though it was cold, I decided to walk up to Saks instead of by train. So I walked from 33rd to 51 street. I took the side entrance, obviously, its the smartest thing to do during this time.

I managed to go through the 40% off racks and found an awesome plaid shirt with the softest and luxurious material ever. Not the course plaids but soft plaids. Then I looked through Marc by Marc Jacobs bags and passed Longchamp totes. I saw a shiny patent leather Longchamp Kate Moss Collection tote, it was a stunner!

Then went to look at Ralph Lauren cashmere sweaters. The Ralph Lauren stuff at Saks is banging. Seriously they are so nice. Very very comfortable and lux.

As I made my way out of Saks, I looked out and saw the Patricks Cathedral and realized the destiny. I made my way inside, it was filled with people. Lights, burning candles, offering boxes, mass about to start, holy water on the marble stone pillars.


I found a stick and en empty space and lit my own candle, with a donation offering, for my family and said and thanked for countless blessings.


Then I felt very spiritual and happy as I left, every Christmas, or around holiday season, I end up going to Patricks to light and say a prayer. Im not overly religious but I feel a need to do so.

Then I left and ended up passing the old Takashimaya spot, where a Forever 21 holds current space, which I think should be gone, yes I loved Takashimaya. After school that was my spot and the tea box cafe downstairs, everyone knew me. Such memories.

Anyways, I ended up going to Bendels (Henri Bendels) as I go every holiday season because they bring out the best things. I saw cute game sets, lovely handbags, L'Artisan Parfumeur, which I love their all natural French scents. I bought a lovely candle as a gift for my mother, whom loves their things. I have a body creme by them and am looking forward to purchasing a fragrance, especially the fast selling La Chasse aux Papillons.

Inspired by a childhood memory of chasing butterflies and playing hide-and-seek under blossoming branches, the scent is evocative of siestas in the shade of lemon and orange trees, of butterflies dancing in sunshine, of light breeze carrying heavenly aromas of lime blossoms, tuberose and jasmine … It is the scent of white petals caught with the butterfly net. The very essence of summer has been distilled to create La Chasse Aux Papillons. Let this infinitely feminine, exuberant bouquet of white flowers remind you of careless sunny days year round. As said by the website. Which I find to be all sorts of true. The scent is magnificent. I bought the candle to this scent.

Then I proceeded to leave and go to Brooklyn to hang out with some friends then head back out east for holidays.

I came off the train and went to a nearby Marshalls because I heard good things are there at that location.
To my surprise, platform crystalized and studding Sam Edelmans lined the front.


But these boots I was surprised to find out there. These are by Matt Bernson. His shoes handcraft finished in south of Brazil. His shoes are so luxurious, he is great with sandals and his store is in Soho but many boutiques carry his shoes.

Well that ends the adventurous adventure.

Ciao,
~~~~~Kaye Beeh

7 comments:

  1. ohh that's a bummer bout the chem grade, but I would focus more on having fun and the holidays! Hope you have a lovely xmas x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes :))
    merry christmas!
    stop by sometime, xx natalie
    http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the edelman shoes!

    frassy love

    www.befrassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures and effects.
    the boots are really fierce, love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shoes are lovely!
    Thanks for commenting on my blog :D
    I'm following you - would appreciatte it back?

    X EnvySplendour

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.