Kate Lanphear, I love your look


so I have already gushed and blabbled about how much I love Kate Lanphear in many posts but once again I can not resist.

The Elle fashion director's style is just effortless and edgy chic. The woman going to work or do whatever does not only wear suits anymore, thats what I like and what the fashion industry has raised.

Different types of style, different opinions, and different combinations of items that one could mesh together. There is no right or wrong, except for the creation/stitching part and the fit on certain women but all together its really about individualism.


All I have to say it Thanks to Kate Lanphear and many other pioneers of Fashion. It just makes me love it everyday and even more.


This outfit I posted, its my favorite one. I love the t shirt and then the studded strappy sandals at the bottom. in denim skinnies. I love denim skinnies, I am one of those people that can not wear bellbottom or wide leg pants. They have to be skinny, straight, or sometimes boot cut.

My style is somewhat like Kate Lanphear's but then again, I create mixtures between Classic pieces and other genres.

Its whatever goes and you look in the mirror and say "Oh my, thats my outfit. Time to start the day." I can not plan an outfit from the day before. Never.

~~Kaye Beeh

P.S. - To meet her in person to me, would be an honor ; just like seeing and meeting Anna Wintour in person is like meeting the Queen. (To me she is not the ice Queen, she is just exact about certain things, as am I, and sometimes we can rub people the wrong way but we are people too and we mean well. There is just no time to waste. Do your job and then do whatever you want later)

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog! Very good ♥
    Following each other? What do you think?

    Kiss Kiss Van ♥

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.