Nike X Liberty of London






Once again, Liberty of London has struck for another collaboration, this time with power house brand Nike! Official news on their website. Available in Air Force 1 and Blazer cuts.


(New for Spring 2011)

I will say this once, it seems the Blazer was/is available at Opening Ceremony.

My East Coast/ NY readers or in townies:
Opening Ceremony NYC
33 Howard St
New York, NY 10013
(212) 625-2828 -Sorry, thats for the Acne x Opening Ceremony stuff
(212) 219 - 2688 - Main store

My West Coast readers:
Opening Ceremony LA
(310) 652-1120

Call and ask, I am not sure. I heard they are exclusively available there.

The price, unknown. I wish I knew, something to earn for. I want to buy at least 3 pairs of each cut. Air Force and Blazers and another color of either one.

~Kaye Beeh

UPDATE: I called and checked. They are not getting in any orders for Nikes since store at Mercer opened. They are definitely Spring 2011 sneakers and would carry them if more callers were to inquire and request them. (Petition time I smell).

1 comment:

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.