Elizabeth Taylor -- The Icon





The Bombshell, or I like to call her, Elizabeth Taylor was a hottie back in the day, and now she is just a gorgeous regal. Its truly a compliment, I swear! Everytime I watch the White diamonds commercial, I just think of how fantastic she truly is and every time I watch Cleopatra, Cat on a Hot tin Roof, and Reflections in a Golden Eye.


I feel she is flawless ;) Great career, as she made the transtition from child actor to adult actor.
Even though she is also known for her relationships and varieties, her beauty and sensuality shall not be forgetten.

I often love her and compare her to Tallulah Bankhead.

Her classic style like the Hepburns, the Montgomerys of the 20s,30s,40s,50s, 60s, of films is truly amazing. Those films can not be recaptured today but many producers and actors and models and directors are trying. The only thing closest is the magazine editorials I believe.


Here is the sensual white Diamonds commercial, for a perfume that is a definite best seller, which my aunt still uses and so do I:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.