Adventure: Taking the Tripp Jacket for a ride

So I never told the backstory. I spent last summer backpacking (or should I say knapsacking) through the city here for some vintage duds including bags, shoes, and jackets for that upcoming fall. Tailored pieces were also on my mind.

One place I love in E.Village definitely has to be Buffalo Vintage. I just love the way all the stores are just walking distances from each other. Save bus, train, taxi, and friend's bitching fare!
LOL, I look so wide in this photo. I need to fix my nikon digital. :( Lol yes, thats a paper dispenser in the corner. ;) That shirt I got from Pacsun, I love their variety of tees. Many colors, many cuts, many styles, and I loved this one. Reminds me of Wixson mania (Lindsey Wixson that is).

But anyway, this coat was the winner. I loved the tailoring detail to it. The black hardware buttons, the white defined lines going all around it wrapping it in utter cool chic, and the shoulder flaps like a utilitarian jacket. Hmm, it only cost 25 bucks. A MERE 975$ less than the Chanel Militia Brass Jacket that was at Tokio7, whoever bought it, please send me photos, I miss it so much.

But anyway, the jacket is by Tripp NYC, I love their apparel in general, so kick ass and cool. I basically spent the beginning of fall and last week of fall/winter transitions in this baby of mine. Now I have moved to the warmer wool likes of my Black Max Mara and Nine West.

But yeah, as said about jeggings in the recent post. I tried on the jeggings at Target and I fool around a little in the dressing rooms. My inner Linda Evangelistaa came out. :)

Bag: PS1 find
Sweater: My Cosby esque multicolor from H&M
Tee: Helmut Lang
Jacket: Tripp NYC
Jeans: Haha, they are the jeggings from Target! I love them!

Werqq~

You strike that pose girl!


~Kaye Beeh

P.S. - The things one does when they find free time is funny, damaging, and yet ultra-habitual.
P.S. numba 2 - Here is a photo of the Anna Sui belt I love to wear everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.