The magic of Alexander Wang continues......




Another thing I love about Alexander Wang is the spring/summer 2011 shoes, now that I look more closely at them!

I like the little spring style in the heels and the height looks pretty good with the helpful platform.

I also love the lacing details and it reminds me of that tough yet chic look of alex wang's style.

Ill definitely buy them when they are available. It would be the first pair of designer shoes that I would pay full price for. <3 Everything is either by someone else or on sale. Full price retail therapy maybe the norm now. ~ Lets just hope the moolah comes in.

~Kaye Beeh

7 comments:

  1. I love everything made by Wang! He's a genius!!


    xoxo



    lotteryholly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love A.Wang so muchh. He's definitely someone I hope to meet in the future.
    great post :)
    stop by sometime, xx natalie
    http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexander Wang never fails to amaze me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for comment me!!

    xoxo


    LotteryHolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obsessed with those shoes!!! serious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm going to have to come back for sure!!
    loving your blog, keep it up!
    come stop by the new and improved COSMICaroline!

    -CMA, COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look quite chill and comfy. nice!

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.