Chanel Pre Fall 2011 Blows My *********** Mind!

AMORE! AMORE! AMORE!



Yeah so I have been looking over and over at the Chanel Pre Fall 2011 collection, oh Mr. Karl Lagerfeld, you are a saint, a visionary, a revolutionary, and keane eye for style. Now, im obliged to drink diet cokes over and over again.

This Chanel collection is by far one of my ulta-faves. The byzantium inspiration is what gets me and hooks me in. I first though of Turkey and the middle east in mixture with the pacific rim. Some outfits I thought were Princess Jasmine esque.

The hair is fantastic too. Big Hair with some fluff and headband like a crowning. Gorgeous.

Royalty must wear these pieces and have them forever. The details that go into each piece must be tremendous. I love the way it has that "Yes, Look at me, I have everything yet I want nothing more than to paint on a vintage wooden easel or walk through a contrasting silk market"

I love the model selections. I love that FREJA, SASHA, and NATASHA are there again! FREJA closes! :)

I thought that Chanel Fall 2010 blew my mind. This made is even better. The way that it was shown in Paris this time around showed it to be a very good choice seeing as previous viewings are technically all over the world. Time to bring home the swiss cheese and gold.

~~Kaye Beeh

(P.S.- I would love to buy it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.