Turbo Fire On my Mind


Okay, I have not done a fitness lifestyle post in a while and I want to rant and rave about Turbo Fire. Its created by the ever energetic Chalene Johnson! It is an advanced and harder pushing Turbo Jam workout. New moves but you gotta love it. Kickboxing, dancing, and endurance training boost all in one.


Whenever I am doing the workouts including the HIIT programs, I get that fire seeping through my blood and it comes out in my eyes. Full Intensity!
I started this about 6 weeks ago, I have missed some workouts but then made up for them and currently I am on week 5, getting everything back on track. It sometimes hard to follow a schedule due to a mental battle, busy from day's work, and other things have to be done.

And I am definitely fighting this mental battle daily. I may have to start week 5 over. Its finals week in college land, you get the picture.

But anyway, ever since I started Turbo Fire, I have seen my core more toned, a wittling waist, and an increased endurance to do running intervals and jogging intervals with walking, on and off the treadmill.
My regular Cardio training on the spinning bike is better, 155%.

Chalene and the Turbo Firettes (I call them that) are really inspiring.

Beachbody has come out with some amazing workout systems by these real-life no-nonsense trainers and the results are real. You can not spot train, do it all or go home!

Fire, Turbo Fire!~

~Kaye beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.