Topshop - Lilly Heine








I was recently at the Topshop UK site, for some reason I love the variety there or the more so amount of items available over there. I immediately saw Lilly Heine pieces and I was stunned. They are definitely minimalistic but so chic!

I immediately head over to her main site and see the same Lilly Heine for Topshop pieces are very similar and true to design as the original A/W 10 collection.

I love love love the above shirt/dress. I would definitely wear it as a tunic top, I love the amount of room it has and the central design of overlayering and cut squares. Its like a variety of effects on these door shaped squares.

For those of you who do not know Lilly Heine, she is a Central Saint Martins graduate, over in the UK. No wonder it is not available on the US website. Have to use pounds or euros to order your own.

Lately, I am starting to fall in love with up and coming designers. I believe she will be huge.

~~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.