Snow adventure : Part I -- The Hunt for Red October




The view from the window this morning! :D


Got my gear, my special goggles.

Sneakers: Polo Ralph Lauren
Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft
T-shirt: "This Is Not a T-shirt" Uniqlo collaboration
Sweater: Roxy cloud

So we got a heavy does of snow out here on the eastern coast. Particularly since im on break, im out east on the island. Got a whooping inches of snow that reaches my knee to lower thighs.


I was sorta happy, due to snow, im always happy!
But I had a mission! Find the smile in the snow, find the red october item, and find the missing agent!


You see that snow! It melted onto the fur on my hat. It looked like wet puppy!





Face of defeat!

End result: Mission 1 FAILED


--Kaye Beeh

Enjoy the snow~~

1 comment:

  1. You've still got snow!
    Our snow is gone.
    Thanks for commenting on my blog - the flaps on the bags were my favourite feature too because they make them unique :)
    Am following you!

    X Laila - EnvySplendour

    ReplyDelete

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.