Review: SlimQuick energy shot


Okay so when I was away on a trip down in Atlantic City, New Jersey... :D. I go to the 99 cent store I usually go to (trust me, everything stays 1.00, nothing above) and then I see the SlimQuick product and I go ravenous, so I buy 6 packs because well normally they run you 5 dollars a box. So today when I was feeling a little jetlagged and wanted a real good boost to workout and feel motivated and great, I took half of one SlimQuick energy shot even though they give 2 small bottles for the day. I followed the correct instructions, dont take 5 hours before going to bed.

When you initially taste it, the Berry Lemonade flavor isnt like your normal Minute Maid or Tropicana juice taste but blech! Hold your nose and throw back that shot! Then drink some cold water. After about 15 minutes, I felt the great energy and effects. No jitters or heavy breathing or fast heartbeat, sure you feel a great feeling overcome you but its not bad. It lasts about 5-6 hours and it does its purpose. I wish they made it taste better.

But with it today, I did my Exhale CoreFusion workouts with a harder persistence and edge. I think im on to something. I would not live on them but use them when I feel as if I need to. And today, jetlagged and in need a good workout, it is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.