Review: Cupcakes by Melissa {Baked by Melissa} (SOHO)







I first time I tried her mini cupcakes was during an evening out shopping in Chinatown and Soho. I decided to stop by a try one. I realized that one is so mini that you had to buy them in packages of either 3 or 4 then 10, 25, 50, 75, 100. You get a cute little package with it and each of them poked into little spaces.

So adorable!


Its so delicious and mini-sized, and healthy!

You have many flavors to choose from:

= Mint Chocolate Chip
= Tie-Dye
= Cookies & Cream
= Cookie Dough
= Peanut Butter Cup
= Cinnamon
= Peanut Butter & Jelly
= Red Velvet
= S'mores


A great little booth on one of the streets off Broadway, I forget which one but check it out more information at the website: www.bakedbymelissa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.