Leopard & Silk

Today was a bit windy so I did a complete opposite in terms of proportions of my bottoms and tops. Yesterday was a t-shirt and crop khakis, today was a sweatshirt and bermuda shorts. The only piece I have from that Altuzarra for Target collaboration, which was alright. I love the silk orchid print and how light and easy it is. Great transitional fall piece. Its not hot and not cold, just right.

I thought adding in my favorite plum colored Rebecca Minkoff Boyfriend Clutch crossbody would be an edgy and chic addition. And of course, whats trending is the exotic prints, so I added in leopard because why not. I usually do not follow trends outright but I think its not bad to add them into your regular style of dressing.


  

Top: Altuzarra for Target
Bermuda: Style and Co.
Sneakers: Forever 21
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff



A little street, skater meets glam isnt it? Thats usually how I do it. :)

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.