More #NYFW looks! From Yigal Azrouel, Kenneth Cole, and Jason Wu

Some images from Jason Wu, Yigal Azrouel, and Kenneth Cole. I loved these looks from the shows.


Images from The Cut

Slicked back hair, cat eyes, a see through lace like jacket and crisp white shirt? Yes.

Bold.


Leather and fur ;)



So feminine with masculine lines. And bold with rich red hues and blacks!

Kenneth Cole:


I wish my guy friend could dress like him. He looks so cool.

Pony Hair and Python skinned heels. Enough said.


Yigal Azrouel
Leather trims, zippered illusioned jackets, and overall chic.








I see myself incorporating these into my wardrobe. Especially those python and pony hair shoes, they need all black outfit with a purple shirt for me. :)

~Kaye Beeh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Xoxo, Thanks for reading.